Today was Mother's Day so we had my grandparents and a family friend over for afternoon tea! I decided to do something with my eyes - as much as I love eye make up I hardly ever do it, only really for nights out or special occasions! This is a really quick and simple look which I've done a few times now.
|I took this quite late on so it's a bit creased (even though I used primer!)|
- I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my eye up to my eyebrow and underneath too.
- Next I used Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Whiskey over the lid and I blended it in with my finger.
- I then used the darker side of Too Faced eyeshadow duo in George & Weezie all over the lid and used the lighter side to blend it in slightly.
- I used the eyeliner pencil under my eye along the outer half.
- Then I used the darker side of George and Weezie again over the eyeliner under my eye.
- Lastly I applied Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect mascara on top and bottom lashes and filled in my eyebrows with the E.L.F. eyebrow kit.
Hope you all had a lovely day and my thoughts are with those who have lost their mums as today must be so difficult. My mum's friend's mother died on Friday so today must be so hard for her.