Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 1. One Makeup Product You Use Everyday

Origins Vitazing Moisturizer:


I love this and I use it in the morning once I have rinsed my face, then I go and have breakfast, come back and apply my make up.  It comes out of the tube a creamy white colour and has tiny dark specks in it.  When you rub it into your skin it activates the pigments and they seem to adjust to your skintone giving a warm, healthy glow.  Cost £26.

Unfortunately, due to Estée Lauder resuming tests on animals, I will no longer be purchasing from Origins which means no more Vitazing Moisturizer, sad face!

Because I can no longer regard this as cruelty-free product I will include one which is, Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect Mascara:


This is my second tube of it and I really like it.  I have always struggled with finding a good mascara but this one has definitely been my favourite one so far.  The wand rotates and you can select which way you want it to go too which is useful!  The rotation makes it much faster to coat the lashes and also by holding it against the tips it creates good length.  Cost £11.99.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually tried a moving mascara but it's something I want to try out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you should try it! It's quite expensive, think it's about £11.99? (maybe I should add prices to these pages!!) It's strange the first time and makes an obnoxious noise but other than that it's good :P

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...