Trying out make up for the wedding! For some reason I totally forgot about my lips so I've just cropped them out... whoops, I'll worry about them later! Also I am getting my eyebrows waxed tomorrow, cannot wait! They're actually driving me crazy so just try not to look at them...
- I didn't use a primer but I will use UDPP on the day as it is going to need to last!
- Painterly Paint Pot by Mac over the lid.
- I then used a mixture of Sin and Virgin from the Naked palette over the lid.
- Then using the two purpley colours from a limited edition Mac mineralize eyeshadow in Eccentricity, I applied these to the outer corner but unfortunately they ended up looking quite muddy and didn't appear very pigmented - probably my manky brushes...
- So I then used my Sugarpill eyeshadow in Poison Plum which is really nice and strong, to go over this in the outer corner and into the crease.
- I also brought this underneath the eye, and went over it with Last Call from the Urban Decay Ammo palette, to darken it as the red pigments in the purple made me look slightly ill!
- I also tightlined using Avon Glimmerstick in Black.
- On the right eye (pictured) I used blue gel eyeliner in Indigo from Coastal Scents and used Avon Supershock pencil in Golden Fawn on my waterline.
- On the left I used Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack and Avon Supershock in Blackberry on my waterline.
- Lastly I applied Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect Mascara.