So that is it full, and below is with everything taken out! I forgot a couple of things actually but only a pen and a lip balm so nothing too drastic!
- My Kindle, or a book depending on what I'm reading at the time. I've got a couple on the go at the moment...
- My diary, I love writing everything down! I have a terrible memory so this makes sure I don't forgot any plans I've made.
- Cath Kidson travel card case, this was more handy for when I had my 1/3 off discount and used monthly season tickets but I still keep it in my bag anyway, it looks cute!
- Ted Baker purse. Orange is one of my favourite colours! Sadly it is leather so I will probably be selling it in the next year or so but I only got it for my birthday and I love it so I'm trying to make good use of it.
- Car and house keys. I like to keep them all together so that if I'm using the car then I will definitely have my house keys with me too.
- Wee foldy hairbrush, very handy to keep in your bag, also has a mirror on it too!
- My swipes and badge for work, I always have these in my bag so I don't turn up without them!
- This is a sort of emergency kit which I've put together and I'll show the contents of it below.
- My iPhone! It also has a wee orange sock to protect it but I'm not sure where that is at the moment...
In my wee bag I have:
- Hand gel
- Oragel for ulcers but I use it for my wisdom teeth coming in - I highly recommend it!
- Ibuprofen and Pro Plus
- Eye drops
- Contact lenses
- Nail file
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream tinted lip stuff (not CF)
- And half a hanky...
Finally here's a close of up of my purse and some of the cards I have in it:
- Boots card
- Superdrug card
- Debenhams Beauty Club card
- Student card
- Drivers license
- AA members card
- Morrisons Miles card
Obviously I then have my debit card (I don't keep my credit card in my purse, too much temptation!) and credit card I need for staff discount but they aren't shown. I also have a library card but I had taken it out and forgot to put it back after going to the library yesterday.
Hope you've enjoyed reading this, I really enjoyed putting it together! Sorry, it's a bit of a long one haha!