Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 4. Four Makeup Products You Can’t Live Without

Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect:

I've mentioned it before in Day 1, so I'll just say again, I use this every day and I love it!

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit:

Any eyebrow product really because I got chicken pox a few years ago and being a teenager I was completely aware and just scratched them all... So now I am covered in scars!  I have one in my eyebrow so there is a hole and I always need to fill it in.  For everyday I just tend to use a pencil (mentioned in day 2) but as I don't like that one, for nights out etc. I use the E.L.F. eyebrow kit which is a pigmented cream and a powder.

Oilatum Natural Repair:

This was recommended by the pixiwoo girls and everyone went crazy trying to get their hands on some!  It is sold in Boots and it was sold out for ages but now it has settled down and is quite easy to get hold of!  It's a really nice moisturiser but because I have combination skin verging on oily, I don't use it every day - I have my Vitazing for that at the moment - I mostly use it if I'm giving myself a facial or after a shower before an important day/night make up wise!  Unfortunately I don't know if this is cruelty free or not, since it is a less common brand it is harder to find out about.  I'll try to find out before I repurchase and will post the results on here!

Mac Studio Finish Concealer:


I'm very lucky in that I don't get too many spots, but I really need concealer for under my eyes, I have such dark circles!  I've been using this one - Studio Finish in NW20 - for a while now and it is quite good.  I wasn't going to repurchase it, but now I can't because of Estée Lauder testing on animals anyway!  Not sure what one to get next, maybe Nars?  Any recommendations are welcome!

P.S. I had to use my top in the background of the last 3 photos because I was in my room and I usually just do it against my duvet but my cat sleeps on my bed and it was soooo hairy and disgusting that I just couldn't do it... haha!  But I think it looks quite good actually!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...