Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 3. Three Makeup Products You Wish You Had

Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake:


I have the purple colour from Sugarpill called Poison Plum and I really like it.  Honestly it wasn't as good as I expected, I thought it was completely matte (This one claims to be but I'll need to look up swatches!) and it felt more rough to the touch.  However,  other than this it is a really good colour and nice pigment, so I would like this bright yellow one, it's just so eye-catching!  Photo from Sugarpill online no copyright infringement intended.  Cost $12 or £7.99 from here if you are in UK.

Sin blusher by Nars:
Unfortunately I can't find a photo of this without stealing someone else's so if you don't know what colour this is then just google it!  It is quite similar to E.L.F's Berry Merry which I own but you know that way I just feel like I need Sin just to compare the two even though it is £20.50 and Berry Merry is £3... It's just a bit of an obsession!

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in Shade 2:
Again I do not have a photo of this, I'm not even sure what it looks like to be honest...  I saw this being used in the Pixiwoos videos quite often and I really want to try it.  However I am trying to cut out using products which have animal products in them (not vegan as such, more vegetarian make up!) and I have emailed Illamasqua twice, tweeted them twice, I then told them this via Twitter and they asked what I was wanting to find out.  I asked them again if the foundation is vegetarian, they didn't reply, I sent my request again and they said they would look into without actually getting back to me... I asked if they had found out a while later again to no response.  So needless to say they are not in my good books!  I think I am going to phone them then they can't escape, mwahaha!  Cost £25.

<3

4 comments:

  1. I want sin too, so badly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I think I'll do a post about all my berry coloured blushers to compare them, not sure if I'll do it before or after Sin... That can be a good excuse to buy it "I need to blog about it" :P

      Delete
  2. Great post. Love Nars blushers especially Oasis. I don't know which one sin looks like but I will look it up. fashiondarlin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're just amazing, so expensive though!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...