Thursday 1 March 2012

Hello!

I have a tumblr account where I do some beauty blogging and I decided that it was time to make myself a blogger account, so here it is!

A few things about me:

I'm 20, studying maths at university.

I love make up, but I only buy cruelty free products.  I do have some non-cruelty free products left over from when I used any brands so if there any mentioned in posts then that will be why.  I will try to mention if any products I use are not cruelty-free.

I am pescatarian at the moment and in the process of going vegetarian, and one day ideally I would like to go vegan!

Anything else feel free to talk to me!

Twitter: Follow @LooweezBx
Tumblr: LooweezBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...