Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 5. Five Favorite Makeup Brushes

I found this one quite hard because there are a lot of brushes I like!  I decided to go for five brushes which have quite different uses like eyeshadow, blusher etc... you'll see!  They probably look a bit funny in the photo as I had just washed them!


From left to right:

E.L.F. Eyeshadow brush:  This is so good for just applying eyeshadow on the lid and it is only £1.50!  What a bargain!  I've got a couple of these.  I'd like to try their Studio equivalent of this, the c brush.

Mac 217:  Best brush I've used for applying and blending eyeshadow into the crease.  I would really like another one of these but they are made using goat hair and I am only buying synthetic brushes now - also it's by Mac who I've stopped buying from!  However Sam from Pixiwoo tweeted me (I was so excited by this!) saying that her Real Techniques Base Shadow brush is very similar, so I am going to get the set which includes this when I have got enough Boots points!

Real Techniques Buffing brush:  I use this for powder but it can also be used for foundation and I find it good for wiping away any fallout from under my eyes.

Real Techniques Contour brush:  This one is what I've been using for blusher recently.  It is nice and precise!

Real Techniques Stippling brush: Love this one for liquid foundation!  It is also good for blusher too.

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...