Friday 18 January 2013

Clubworks: Got It Nailed Nail Decoration Set


Clubworks Got It Nailed

I've mentioned this little set in a few posts.  I received this (along with another 2 sets) from my Secret Santa at work which is amazing because they are BUAV Approved so either it was lucky or they know me quite well!  As far as I can tell Clubworks is a Superdrug brand, although I have never actually seen it in store.  I think that it is a limited edition brand they bring out every Christmas, so apologies if you like the look of this and can't find it - you never know, it might be lurking around in a sale corner somewhere!

I have already worn the green on the far left which you can see here.  These colours are lovely and bright; this is with two coats, no topcoat.  They apply very well considering their price (the Secret Santa budget was £10).  My only complaint is with the two purpley shades, I think instead of the middle pink, they should have included a more neon pink to create more of a difference between the two.

nail varnish swatches


Has anyone heard of this brand, or tried anything from them?

<3

12 comments:

  1. I love that blue! And the purple on the end reminds me of China Glaze Flying Dragon (the pinkier version) but brighter!

    Fab post as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wicked! They would have suited the neon trend last year amazingly well :)

    Amy xx
    alittleboatsailing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colours are awesome. Not ones I would usually like! but they are so vivid! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! These are lovely! I nearly bought them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super bright! Might look into this set as summer comes in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...