Thursday 19 April 2012

NOTD: Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow...

...Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow! :D Love Harry Potter!

Anyway... that little rhyme came into my head as I was painting my nails Fiercely Fiona (not CF) from the Shrek O.P.I. collection.  My nails have been peeling so badly recently I thought I would try using Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure (also not CF, gahhh) again.  It certainly hasn't been a miracle cure for me in the past!  It says that you can apply it underneath nail varnish but this has always ended up with my nails chipping even sooner than it usually does! 

So I am doing an experiment of sorts... I have applied the Miracle Cure to both hands, then I applied my Nails Inc. Caviar base coat on the left hand only, then 3 coats of Fiercely Fiona and of course a good big thick coat of Seche Vite.  We shall see what happens!  My bottle of Fiercely Fiona has gone rather gloopy sadly, I think 'cos it's just a wee one it happens quicker than if it was normal sized - application was interesting, hence why I used 3 coats.





<3

10 comments:

  1. ahh love this yellow! can never find a yellow thats got good enough pigment - need this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it was limited edition :( I have a Barry M one which is quite good, not a creamy though more of a bright yellow!

      Delete
  2. Love the yellow, great for spring/summer :) So I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! :) Check it out! :) http://sophiedoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blog-award.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this yellow. All others I've seen are too bright/metallic.

    (Secretly sqwee's at the Harry Potter quote)

    xunderscoreclaree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's quite muted and creamy compared to some! :P

      Hehe loove Harry Potter :D

      Delete
  4. I'm quite into chalky looking pastels at the moment and have discovered a clear matt finish by George at Asda - I'm normally a nail varnish snob! but really like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice! Cheap ones are sometimes a lot better than expensive ones lol!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...