Saturday 28 April 2012

NOTD: Neon Pink!

Today I am wearing Nina Ultra Pro in Punki Pink (I've tried to find out if this brand is CF but I can't find a website for it so I'll just avoid it in the future to be safe) which is a neon colour - so obviously it's made my camera go crazy haha - so annoying!  Just think pink highlighter colour basically!  The nail line is still visible with 2 coats which doesn't bother me too much as it is only slight.  I think I will try some of these neons over a white nail varnish just to see what that would turn out like.  I am still using the Sally Hansen strengthener stuff underneath but I won't bother photographing it anymore, just assume I am wearing it unless otherwise stated!  My base coat is running out boo :(


<3

10 comments:

  1. Such a bright colour, it looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Colour ,i love pink Nail Polish!

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Seche Vite top coat! I would never use a different one now its bloody brilliant in my opinion.

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's nothing like any other ones I've tried!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's too neon for my poor camera hahah!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...