Tuesday 10 April 2012

OOTD: 21st Tea Party!

Yesterday was my friend's 21st birthday, and for it she hosted a tea party in her new house, which was lovely!


I bought this dress from Primark at the same time as the one I wore on Easter Sunday, it was £13!  I love it!  It is quite sheer and even though it does have a lining, I wore an underskirt which I had to pull right up over my boobs and it kept poking out the bottom - I'm so classy!!!  It has a lovely wee off white crochet collar too which you can't really see for my hair - good one Louise!

I wore it with my black blazer as I didn't really have anything else which matched, and a pair of nude suede effect heels.  The heels didn't last long, I changed into a pair of big fluffy pink socks as soon as I could!

<3

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you like it, it's lovely. Looking georgous as always x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...