Sunday 2 February 2014

Bomb Cosmetics Appleberry Butter Burst Blaster


Bomb Cosmetics Appleberry Butter Burst Blaster.  Bit of a tongue twister isn't it?!  A few weeks ago I made my first order from Bomb Cosmetics which included two bath bombs and 3 soaps.  The first of these I tried is Appleberry which is a crisp green-apple scented bath bomb centred with a cocoa butter swirl.  The centre is scented mainly with blackcurrants but also strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.

As you can see from the photo it's kind of shrink wrapped which made it really difficult to open!  A pair of nail scissors will come in very handy at this point!  I dropped it into my bath and it started fizzing away happily, turning the water a bright shade of green.  I will just point out here that the bath bomb is really big, it's 160g so it lasts for ages in the water.  It also fizzes very evenly so you can bring it back out the water again and have a little mini version!  It has a pleasant scent which is mainly apple with berries coming through.  The purple sprinkles of the top are actually real sugar strands which I kept finding floating around at the end as they took longer to dissolve.


I really enjoyed this bath bomb and would buy it again however Bomb Cosmetics have so many other other amazing ones that I'd want to try!  At only £2.29 I think it's a great buy especially when you look at some prices of Lush bath bombs...

<3

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this brand before, this looks quite nice. Might have a gander on their website :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...