|Photo from Instagram|
- Primed the lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Used the silvery colour all over the lid.
- Then the brown in the outer third.
- Next I applied the darkest 'black' (it's not a very true black!) in the crease and blended it out.
- Then using the shimmery white I highlighted under the brow and in the inner corner.
- For underneath the eyes I brought the white out from the inner corner, then brown then the black in the outer corner meeting with the same colour on the top lid.
- I then lined my eyes with a black gel liner and tight-lined with a black eyeliner pencil.
- Finally I applied Benefit They're Real mascara to top and bottom lashes.
|I used the blusher from this set|