I actually ended up forgetting to put on eyeliner the next morning, also my mum had told me that I was too pale so I darkened my foundation slightly but those were the only differences in make up! Oh and excuse my hair in the photos, I'd clipped it up to do my face haha!
- I first used Two Faced Primed and Poreless mainly on my forehead and under my eyes.
- Then for foundation I mixed Illamasqua Skinbase in shade 2 with a little bit of Bourjois Healthy Mix in shade 51, on Monday I used slightly more of the Bourjois one to darken it.
- Under my eyes I used Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20 (not CF) and powdered over it with Benefit Powderflage.
- I filled in my eyebrows with Avon eyebrow pencil in Brown (not CF).
- On my cheeks I used No7 cream blush in Rose Silk then went over it lightly with the Covergirl (not CF) blush I'm trying to use up, and highlighted using Physicians Formula highlighter that I love.
- For my eyes I just lined the upper lashline with Mac Fluidline (not CF) in Blacktrack and applied Benefit They're Real mascara.
- Finally on my lips I wore ELF Moisturising Lip Tint in Berry.