Wednesday 13 November 2013

NOTD: All Hail The Queen


If you remember back to my recent wishlist post I said I would like another Butter London nail varnish to add to my lonely little Disco Biscuit, so the next time I was in Boots I picked up All Hail The Queen!  After quickly swatching it on my finger I was quite disappointed, it was so sheer and streaky, so it put me off trying it properly for a while.  However when I finally did I was quite pleased with how it turned out, after 3 coats that is!  You could probably get away with 2 coats if you are very careful to get them even.  All Hail The Queen is a neutral brown with a slight scattered holo through it which is really pretty.  It is quite similar to China Glaze Fast Track which you can see here which is lighter with gold shimmer instead.

<3

5 comments:

  1. your nails are gorg! let's follow eachother! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to invest in a Butter London polish but everyone always seems to like their colours, this one is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need to try Butter London, I'm missing out! Nice polish and your nails are looking great!
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...