- Primed with UDPP all over the lid.
- I mainly used the Naked palette for this so I started with Sin and used it on my lids.
- Virgin as a highlight on the brow bone and inner corner,
- Then Naked as a blending colour just down from my brown bone and in the crease.
- I then used Toasted in the crease,
- And Busted in the outer corner and slightly in the crease.
- Under my eye I mirrored Busted, Toasted and Virgin in the order the appeared on my lid.
- I decided not to use eyeliner and just used Benefit They're Real mascara (not CF).
I have Nars Sin on my cheeks (borrowed from my friend!), Physicians Formula highlighter (review here) and Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Frenzy (not CF) - which is meant to be more of a berry colour but it comes out very red :(
Onto my outfit:
Dress £13 & jacket £19 both Primark
Wedge boots from New Look £22.99