Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Harry Potter Tag


You may already know that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so when I saw the tag on Hayley's blog I obviously had to do it!  I'm not actually sure who started it though, if know leave me a comment and I can credit them in the post.

The photos are from the Harry Potter Studios at Warner Brothers just outside London.  My parents took me there for my 21st - best birthday ever!!

1. What is your favourite book?
Order of the Phoenix, I think I just quite enjoy the books which have a good bit of story before they actually go back to Hogwarts - I like that about the Goblet of Fire too.

2. What is your favourite film?
Tricky!  I do love the first one because it's so cute seeing them all as babies, then also the final one as it wraps it up nicely and is very emotional.

3. What is your least favourite book?
Maybe The Goblet of Fire?  I don't actually know, it's too hard, I love them all!  

4. What is your least favourite film?
Probably The Chamber of Secrets, but I do still like it a lot!

5. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?
I tend not to cry from books but I did actually cry a little bit when Hedwig died - yes I know!!  In the films, if I was alone, I would probably cry at every single death, and the last half of Deathly Hallows Part 2...


6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
Aw man, Draco!  I kind of love/hate the character but Tom Felton is so hot.  It would just be a one time only thing with a bad boy to get it out my system, he doesn't seem like the relationship type ;)

7. Who is your favourite character?
It's hard to choose but I do love Luna.

8. Who is your least favourite character?
Quite an easy one, Umbridge makes me feel so much anger and hatred for her it's crazy.  Shows how good Rowling is when she can make you feel so strongly about a character!

9. What is your least favourite line?
Line?!  I can't think of one in particular, there are loads of good quotes though which are usually from Dumbledore.
10. What would your patronus be?
Definitely a cat <3 Big or small, wild or domestic! 

11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?
The invisibility cloak so I can be creeper.

12. What house would you be in?
I was sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore which I was a bit disappointed by to be honest!  However I have accepted and come to love myself as a Gryffindor - maybe.

13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
Hmm, Evanna Lynch seems lovely I think she would be good to meet, maybe Rupert Grint?

14. If you were on the Quiddich team, what position would you play?
I don't think there's any way I'd get onto a Quidditch team however if I did I would probably be best at being a Beater?!

15. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes.  I did kinda want him to die, which in a way he did, but I know I'd have been devastated if he had been killed off!  I liked The Battle of Hogwarts and how it was realistic and brutal as war is.  I saw a post of tumblr which gave the reasons why Rowling killed of the characters she did, it was very meaningful.  I didn't like the 19 years later bit though that was rather cheesy and unnecessary - especially in the film *cringe*


16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
After the final film, I cried on and off for about 3 days... genuinely, it was awful!  I just felt really overwhelmed that that was it all over and there would be no more Harry Potter things to look forward to!  I also kept watching really emotional montage videos on Youtube which really didn't help.  I grew up with the books and they're such a big part of my childhood/teenage years.  I even listen to the audiobooks every night to help me get to sleep.  

I'm also planning on getting the Deathly Hallows symbol as a tattoo at some point, woo nerdy!

Probably a controversial view but I would love for the films to be remade in like 20 years time just so I could relive it haha!  It would be interesting to see a different take on the books.

~

 Well, I think I have truly out-geeked myself with this post!  If you have done this or are going to do it, let me know in the comments so I can read your answers!!

<3



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Louise. I'm actually thinking of doing this tag too so probably shouldn't laugh too much...

    Morag x
    moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so much at answer 6, ohh you wee minx.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...