Tuesday 15 April 2014

REN Rosa Centifolia & Vita Mineral Special Purchase Kit


Just a quick post this evening to share this with you! LoveLula are doing a deal on this REN Skincare kit which includes: 50ml Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Cream (full size), 50ml Rosa Centifolia 3 in 1 Cleansing Water, 25ml Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel, 10ml Vita Mineral Omega 3 Face Oil and 3ml Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel all for only £23! Link here.

Unfortunately it's now sold out and I'm so annoyed that I didn't get it yesterday when I got the email!  However, it does have a 'notify me' when it's back in stock where you can add your email which is what I've done.  I'm not even sure if it's a limited edition thing or what, but it's worth adding your email if it's something you think you'd like to try.

Fingers crossed!

<3


4 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for the info! shame that I missed to get this good deal!
    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my fingers crossed it comes back in stock!

      Delete
  2. I'm so late on this but thank you for sharing the info! I love REN, every product I try from them I love!

    http://amber-allnaturallybeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...