Wednesday 9 October 2013

Collection: Neon Nail Varnishes



Summer might well be over but who says you need to start wearing darker colours on your nails?!  I'm not really one for following seasonal nail colour trends, especially as I don't like having my nails very dark.  I will maybe have a couple of shades which would be particularly suited to that season but other than that I just go for whatever I feel like at the time.

Over the past year I have become a big neon fan and built up quite a nice wee collection!  I'll go through the colours I've got and add in any comments and full posts if available.


From left to right:

Nina Ultra Pro in Punki Pink - probably not CF.
Models Own Bubblegum - loved this in the summer!
Models Own Hedonist - at first I wasn't sure about this colour but saw it on someone's nails and loved it!
China Glaze Orange Knockout - I found the China Glaze ones didn't have as nice a finish as Models Own ones.
Models Own Beach Party - the brush came off so they sent me a new one which is actually darker, how odd!  My dad fixed the brush for me so now I have two...  I wonder if they look different colours on the nail?
Models Own Luis Lemon - love this, but haven't actually worn it yet...
China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise - An unusual neon, you don't often see turquoise.


Neons are notoriously difficult to try photograph but I've tried my best!  Swatched in the same order as above.

What are your favourite neon polishes?

<3

12 comments:

  1. I love the bright pink on the far left! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so bright! They look really nice :) I like the turquoise one :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. The China Glaze Turquoise one is SOOO pretty, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty love neon colours on the nails xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try bubblegum it's gorgeous. Did I ever tell you that my beach party broke too? They just emailed me instructions on how to fix it :/

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No oh man! That sucks :( maybe it's been happening a lot and realised they couldn't afford to send everyone a new one :P

      Delete
  6. I think Hedonist is the perfect neon colour! I haven't met anyone who didn't like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's amazing! I don't like the matte finish though so I put a topcoat over it then it's perfect haha!

      Delete
  7. All of them look absolutely gorgeous! I love Models Own Bubblegum and Hedonist, beautiful!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree about following seasonal nail trends - when people do 'autumn essentials' posts and videos and I'm like 'eeehhh, I buy boots?!?!' My diet doesn't change much either haha!

    But I love neons - neon is my favourite trend for fashion and neon nails are great if it's currently not in trend clothing wise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yes!! I eat more soup... that's about it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...