Monday 7 October 2013

Autumn Tag


For Autumn, what is your...

1.  Favourite thing about it? 
Jumpers, boots and everything turning gorgeous orange and yellow colours!


2.  Favourite drink?
Costa Honeycomb Hot Chocolate... oh god, it's so good!  Not sure when it's coming back but I really hope it's soon!


3.  Favourite scent/candle?
 At the moment I don't really have one but I'm hoping to get a WoodWick candle for my birthday which is sort of forest-y scented which I think sounds really good!


4.  Best lipstick?
 As always berry colours will be in for Autumn so maybe Topshop Inhibition?


5.  Go to moisturiser?
I don't change skincare in the colder months even though my skin does dry out I think I just use more moisturiser!  I am currently using Liz Earle for the day and Buddha Beauty for nighttime.


6.  Go to colours for the eyes?
Probably gold and bronze tones, hello Naked palettes! 


7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I don't really listen to music... awkward....


8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
Jeans, jumper and boots!  I also got myself a nice tartan scarf this year so I'm looking forward to wearing that!


9.  Autumn treat?
Probably a new coat or boots, or both? :O


10.  Favourite place to be?
Chillin' on the sofa with my big cosy dressing gown on watching Netflix - Oh I lead such an exciting life!


I was tagged by Char and the original post is by Makeup-Pixi3 so you can check out their answers by following the links!  If anyone else has done it please link it below and I'll have a read :)

<3

8 comments:

  1. So good to see someone else liking Costa ;) I actually just uploaded this tag on my YouTube, would be great if you'd watch it! X

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqYr0Q5mt9A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I live across from one too, it's excellent haha! Oh I definitely will :D

      Delete
  2. I find that now I rarely listen to music either!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I only listen to the radio when I'm driving tbh lol

      Delete
  3. A tartan scarf is an autumn staple! I've heard there is a good one in Primark at the moment.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine! Never had one before shockingly!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...