Monday, 19 August 2013

Nail Varnish Challenge #17


Here we go again! I'm actually nearly finished the Nail Varnish Challenge, yayy!  This is a nail varnish that I've had floating around my collection for a very long time now, but I don't think I've ever actually used it.

It doesn't even seem to have a shade on the bottle, and the brand is Babes...  erm?!  Is it from Claire's?  Anyway, it's a sort of smokey grey colour with some silver shimmer through it.  It is quite pretty but I don't see myself reaching for it again anytime soon so it's going in the out pile.

<3

6 comments:

  1. This is quite pretty, nice for a winter shade :) I've never heard of the brand before.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice shade, I love the idea of this challenge I defrost need to do it lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, let me know if you do!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha you can have it if you want!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...