|Photo from my phone, shows off the highlights better as they get washed out from the flash!|
I actually hated this during the process but this happens most of the time for me lol! I just persevered with it and ended up quite pleased with how it looked. I used quite a lot of products so I will use bulletpoints below to try and make it clearer!
- UDPP all over the lid (no longer CF - grrrr).
- Covergirl 'green' all over the lid (not CF).
- I then pressed Barry M dazzle dust in 92 over the 'green' (which ends up blue anyway!)
- Then mixing Mildew and Oil Slick from the Urban Decay Ammo Palette (no longer CF) together on a tapered brush I applied this into my crease and blended it out.
- I then used the blue and green shadows from the E.L.F. Eye Transformer palette, blue around the inner corner and up then green under the brow bone, blending them together.
- I used the Covergirl 'green' under my lower lash line.
- Finally I applied black gel eyeliner along the upper lashline, and then mascara - Bourjois Fast & Perfect - on upper and lower eyelashes.
|'Green' is second on the right - got this in Florida years ago|
|I used the two outer shadows here|
The E.L.F. palette is fantastic, it is an almost-but-not-really dupe for the Naked Cosmetics Ivory stack. These are perfect for highlighting the inner corner as they are subtley coloured. From left to right they are green, gold, pink and blue. You can also apply them over different colours such as black and it creates a really nice iridescent shimmer.
Oh and I had my music exam yesterday!! It wasn't too bad, it wasn't perfect and my nerves were definitely showing but we'll see in two weeks when I get my results! I feel like I can finally relax for a bit now, phew!