Sunday 8 February 2015

Empties #18


Hello!  I've really been struggling to fit in blogging round my job and other activities recently, especially with the dark nights making taking photos near impossible!  As I've moved away from home for work, a lot of my weekends are taken up with either going back up or having people down visiting.  However I managed to do some bulk photography which should keep me going for a while. Does anyone know of any decent daylight bulbs or lights?  This would make life a lot easier, can't wait for light nights again!




Giovani Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo
Thoughts: This is a clarifying shampoo so I only used it once a week to avoid drying out my hair too much.  It smells so fresh and cleansing and almost tingles the scalp!  £7.99 here.
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: Yes.

Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner
Thoughts: I usually judge my conditioner on how well I can brush my hair after washing it!  This one worked fine although because it's moisturising I'd make sure to stay clear of the roots to avoid greasiness.  £7.99 here.
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: Probably not, didn't blow me away for the price.

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo
Thoughts: I used this deep moisturising shampoo to sort of balance out the clarifying one above.  To be honest I can't really remember much about it so it couldn't have been that impressive!  £7.99 here.
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: No.


The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel 
Thoughts: This was a limited edition range of Blueberry a few months ago.  I wanted to try it so I just picked up the shower gel as it's something I use much more often than moisturiser etc!
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: Yes.

Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Thoughts: I got this mini shower gel in set Christmas before last I think?  The smell is okay but quite strong so probably not something I'd choose myself.
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: No.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...