Sunday 26 October 2014

Nars Blush Collection - with swatches


I'm a big fan of Nars blushers, they're all so pretty!  I used to work for House of Fraser so was lucky enough to get 10% off beauty items which I took full advantage of and have built up and small collection whilst I was there.

Click read more to see my collection and swatches of everything.




The first I'm sharing with you is a Limited Edition Trio which contains Orgasm, Albatross and Laguna.  I like Orgasm but I wouldn't say it's as amazing as some people make it out to be, but probably because it's not a colour I tend to wear on my cheeks.  It is a peachy pink with gold shimmer.

I love Albatross, such a pretty highlighter but you do need to be careful not to be too heavy handed with it or it will be very obvious!

Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of Laguna.  It's a bit too dark for my skintone and can look a bit muddy and the orange tones seem to show up slightly too.


The above palette led me purchase the full size version of Albatross as I loved it and didn't want the teeny one in the trio to get used up!



This is probably my favourite Nars blush, Lovejoy.  It's such a nice colour on the cheeks but as it's quite dark I usually just wear it on nights out.  Described as a shimmering bronzed rose.


I had been lusting over Sin for so long and finally decided to purchase it as a last treat to myself before I left House of Fraser and lost my discount!  Berry blushers are my favourite and this one is no exception, it has a golden shimmer running through it.


Madly is my most recent purchase which I got from Sephora in Paris.  I really wanted Douceur but sadly it was sold out so this was my next choice.  I've not actually used it properly to have an opinion of it yet, I'll need to put it with everyday products and get trying!  Described as a warm soft-focus seashell pink - cute!


What is your favourite Nars Blusher?  Douceur is the next one on my list!

<3

4 comments:

  1. Sin looks sooo nice swatched! I would love to get my hands on a NARS blush one day. :)

    Lovely post! x

    http://beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! You should, the price makes me cringe though...

      Delete
  2. I actually love NARS Orgasm blusher - and that's the only one I have! My next purchase will be Deep Throat or Mata Hari :) X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I do love the way it looks but just not so much on my face for some reason... haha! Ooh can't think what Mata Hari looks like, I'll need to have a look :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...