Saturday 21 December 2013

Festive Nails!

Hello!  I feel like I haven't posted on here in sooo long!  I'm not even sure why?  I've just been  busy working and applying for jobs and stuff, not really had any motivation for blogging sadly!  

I've kind of decided what I would like to do as a career if possible.  I'd like to get into merchandising; they are the ones who work out how much stock goes where, and when to run promotions and markdowns going by the sales figures etc.  I have a background in maths and also in retail so it seems like something I can do!  Unfortunately most head offices are in London which would mean moving away from home but I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for something like that yet!  I have found one vacancy in Scotland so we shall see...  If anyone knows of any head offices that are in Scotland please let me know so I can investigate haha!

Never mind blogging, I've not actually painted my nails in over a month, it's shocking!  I actually felt like a 3 year old when I was doing it, I'm so out of practice... Also my nails are such a mess at the moment but never mind, at least now they look kind of cute and Christmassy.


I've used Nails Inc Victoria & Albert as the red underneath (only needed one coat!) with Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow over the top.  There are smaller gold particles which are much more visible in person and give it a nice shimmer.

PS do you like my Christmas duvet set?  I got it from Primark - love it!

<3

4 comments:

  1. Very christmassy! The nails and duvet are both fab. Good luck with the job hunting x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails ^_^ i haven't painted mine in ages either.

    http://sonyaethelmua.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the job hunt :)
    Your nails are lovely, I wish I had long nice nails to paint.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely manicure! And good luck with job hunting! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...