Wednesday 19 September 2012

Scottish Bloggers: Top Cruelty Free Nail Varnish Brands

I have written a post on my top cruelty free nail varnish brands over at Scottish Bloggers which is a collaboration of Scottish beauty bloggers (funnily enough...) ran by the lovely Karrisx!

If you are a Scottish beauty blogger and want to do a post for the blog then all you need to do it get in touch with Karris - contact info on her blog.

Below is a little sneak peak of the brands I've mentioned, but there are loads more, just click on the link above to read it!

Collection of Barry M nail varnishes
Butter London Disco Biscuit and Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance
<3

5 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M nail paints I own a few! Models Own are cruelty free too, OPI used to be but it's not anymore :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Models Own, they are mentioned in the post over at Scottish Bloggers :D I know I was gutted about OPI :(

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog via bblogers chat :) You have a really lovely blog! I'm a new follower!
    And I also see we have some things in common: I try to use cruelty free cosmetics as much as I can, I love makeup, animals and I'm also pescaterian going vegeterian ;)
    Glad I found you!

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That's amazing, I just started following you as well!! :D

      Delete
  3. Yayy thanks :) I will go and have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...