Friday 28 September 2012

Make Up Practice: Before & After Photos

A couple of nights ago I invited some of my friends over to practice make up and also to get a Dominos, mmmm!  I took some before and after shots to track what I'm doing.  The make up seemed to get progressively darker as the night went on haha, it started off as bridal!  Gillian's hooded eyelids caused me a lot of issues!!!  Never mind, it's all good practice :)

Ashleigh

Louise

Gillian

It was a good night, but I was actually exhausted after it - and that was only doing three faces!!  I'll need to get used to it!

<3

4 comments:

  1. You did a good job of Gillian's - the before and after looks really different.

    And remember some brides might want smokey eyes ;)

    Morag x
    moadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morag's right. I love the smokey eye look, and know some brides also like it on their big days. I think you did really well. But since, you mentioned Dominos my stomach is grumbling.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) hahah aww sorry :P it was so good! (although a lot of arguments as they're all omnivores ;))

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...