Friday 29 March 2013

Nail Varnish Challenge #6


The next nail varnish from my box is Avon Rose Quartz (not CF).  The colour is pale, almost peachy pink with a shimmer through it.  I used 2 coats but you can still see the nail line which isn't the best.  I'm not a huge fan of this so this one is going in the selling pile!

I was thinking I might do a blog sale at the end of this series and sell any of my unwanted colours for cheap prices, would you be interested in that?  I've still got some unsold items from my last blog sale which I can include too.

Also, I should be able to get a new memory card for my camera this month, yay!!

<3

10 comments:

  1. I can see what you mean about this, it's a lovely shade but it's not for me either x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice shade, but it's not solid enough like you say :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has potential to be amazing but it just didn't quite get there :P

      Delete
  3. Would be a much nicer polish if the colour was stronger xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best manicure tips for women and beauty experts. I am reading your posts past 2 months. It seems your tips are cool.
    Need more tips like this, continue posts like this. Please find some more manicure services here. manicure and pedicure services | beauty salon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate you sharing this post. Much obliged.

    hair growth oil Lahore
    hair growth oil Lahore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...